Friday, May 28, 2010

Waldo bids fond farewell to LaFountaine, Wolfe



By Jessica Zamarron

At Waldo there is going to be a new principal next fall, and there will also be a new assistant principal. I interviewed Mr. Joe LaFountaine, our current principal, and asked him some questions.
Mr. LaFountaine:
Q: Why are you leaving our school?
A: "I am leaving because I had a good opportunity to help a high school
because they need help with academics."
Q: How long have you been working as a principal at Waldo?
A: "I have been working here for 7 years."
Q: Have you met the new principal?
A: "I have, and her name is Trish Nelson. She is the principal at Walker Middle
School."
Q: Did you enjoy being the principal at Waldo?
A: "I LOVED being the principal. And I’m really sad to leave."
While I was writing, this story I also found out that Mr. Wolfe is leaving Waldo so I decided to interview him, too.
Mr. Wolfe
Q: Why are you leaving our school?
A: "I am leaving because I’m going to be a vice principal at Leslie M.S."
Q: How long have you been working here?"
A: "I have been working here for 7 years also."
Q: Have you met the new principal?
A: "I have met the new principal."
Q: Did you enjoy being the assistant principal?
A: "I did enjoy being the assistant principal."
Q: What are you going to do at another school?
A: "I’m going to be an assistant principal."
So say your final goodbyes to Mr. Wolfe and Mr. LaFountaine.
WE WILL MISS YOU!!!!

♥ JESSICA ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment