Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Michael Jackson and the environment


By Taylor Kelsey

We are a part of the world and there are children who have a long life ahead of them. We need to change our ways to make the earth a better place for humans and nature. If we change the earth it would be better to hang out and have fun. Start with the person you see in the mirror. One person can start a chain reaction. Ask your classmates and other people to help clean up the earth. Make that change. There is a message in all of Michael Jackson’s songs. He is trying to help the earth. He already did his job. Being the King Of POP. Traveling all over the world singing his hit songs. So, I believe Michael Jackson already did his part to help the earth.

Man in the Mirror lyrics-
I'm Starting With The Man In
The Mirror
I'm Asking Him To Change
His Ways
And No Message Could Have
Been Any Clearer
If You Wanna Make The World
A Better Place
(If You Wanna Make The
World A Better Place)
Take A Look At Yourself, And
Then Make A Change
(Take A Look At Yourself, And
Then Make A Change)


I am going to interview a kid from Waldo to see how that person could change their
ways to change the earth to make the world better to live in. My questions
are …
How can you change your ways to help the environment?
Lyric Pendergrass: I will start recycling more and unplug my phone charger when I am doing using it.
Will you try to help the environment?
Lyric Pendergrass: Yes, because I want to be here a very long time in a nice and peaceful environment.
Will you listen to Michael Jackson’s songs to listen to the message and see how he was trying to help?
Lyric Pendergrass: Yeah, I already do listen to his message. I might tell my friends and encourage them to help out as well.


I hope you enjoyed my inspiring story about Michael Jackson and you will help the environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment