Friday, May 14, 2010

Summer plans evolve as school year winds down


By Ana Karina Victoria and Rosio Lopez

Summer break is almost here, so school is almost over too. The hot days are coming. We asked some people about what were they going to do during summer break and here is what some people told us.

What do you plan in doing during the summer?
Maria Mota: In the summer I am going to be playing lots of volleyball.

Summer is almost here. What are you going to do during the break?
Esmeralda Ramirez: I am not really sure about what we are going to do during
the summer. I guess I am going to stay home and go to The Kroc Center.

Do you plan on going somewhere during summer break?
Vanessa Caballero: In the summer I am just going to stay home. I'll play lots
of volleyball and some other sports.

What are you going to do during summer break?
Elizabeth Rodriguez: During the summer I'm going to stay home. I am going to
go to my cousins quinceaƱera and I am going to the State Fair.

This is what some people told us about what they're planning to do. Most of the people are going to stay home, but other people are going out of Oregon to visit family. I (Ana) am planning to go to California to visit family. I (Rosio) am planning to visit Mexico to visit family. Whatever you do, get out there and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment