Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Career aspirations discussed by Mustangs


By Gavin Fowser


What do you plan on doing when you get to college? What do you plan to do
when you graduate from high school? I have wondered for a long time what people
have in mind for when they grow up. What do they want to be? What do they want to do? Do they want a job or do they want to drop out? I decided to find out and did a survey then I came up with this:

What grade are you 6th, 7th, or 8th?
1. I am in 7th grade.
2. I am in 7th grade.
3. I am in 8th grade.
4. I am in 8th grade.
5. I am in 7th grade.
What is your name?
1. Jessica
2. Lupita
3. Trevyn
4. Kriss
5. Aylin
What do you want to be?
1. I want to be an optometrist.
2. I want to be a lawyer.
3. I want to be an NBA superstar.
4. I want to be a game designer.
5. I want to be a nurse.
Do you want to pass college or high school?
1. I want to pass both.
2. I want to pass both.
3. I want to pass both.
4. I want to pass both.
5. I want to pass both.
Now I made this so you could see that you can have dreams and you can do anything you want. So study hard and you could be what you want to be. It is possible. You just have to get good grades, practice good behavior, and you can do it. It just takes a little effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment