Monday, May 10, 2010

Uglies makes lovely reading


By Ana Karina Victoria and Rosio Lopez

Have you read uglies? It’s a really good fiction book that takes place in the future. If you're younger than 16 then you're ugly. When you turn 16 you get an operation that makes you pretty. Tally is excited about turning 16, but when the day of the operation comes something unexpected happens. You’ll have to read it to find out the surprise! We interviewed our librarian, Ms. Nelson, about this fine book.

Q: Who was you favorite character in Uglies?
A: I have to say that Tally is my favorite character from Uglies.
Q: What did you think of this book?
A: I think it’s a good adventure book and it makes you think.
Q: Would recommend Uglies as a book to read?
A: I would definitely recommend this book to someone!
Q: Did you like reading Uglies and why?
A: I liked reading Uglies because it was a series and I didn’t have to stop reading!
Q: Did you read the other books in the series?
A: I read all the books of the series and they're pretty good.
Q: What would you rate it from a 1 to 5?
A: I would give the book a 4½! (She compared to to The Hunger Games).
Q: Do you think they should make it into a movie?
A: Yes. It would be interesting if they made a movie, but it would somehow be really difficult to do it because it has a lot of future fiction.

Our opinion about Uglies is that it's really good because it keeps you interested. It has a lot of action and it can make you think about your own life. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment