Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Summer


By Cynthia Rivera

I like summer
Because you don’t have to do any more work
All you have to do is relax
No more thinking to do
And you don’t have to do any math or reading
Or do any more tests
Instead you can go out with your friends
And have a really good time
But sometimes it’s pretty boring
And you want to go back to school to see all of your friends
That’s how I sometimes feel
But summer is still great
You can go swimming,
Or have a barbeque
Or have a picnic
And just have some fun
Some kids already have everything all planned out
Some kids aren’t really that sure what they’re going to do
I’m just going to hang out with my friends
And have some fun with my family
And maybe go swimming with my friends and family
And have a nice picnic with my family
Those are the things I enjoy doing during the summer
What kind of things do you enjoy during the summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment