Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Mrs. Nelson tells about the library and her life


By Ana Karina Victoria and Rosio Lopez

We interviewed Mrs. Nelson about her life. She’s our Waldo librarian teacher! She told us
about her life and what it's like. Here is what we found out.

Where were you born?
I was born in Gresham, Oregon
Do you often go there?
Well, I don’t really go there a lot any more because no family lives there.
What university did you go attend?
I went to Western Oregon University to get my teacher's license. Right now I am going to Portland State University to get a master's degree.
How long have you taught?
I have been a teacher in the library for two years.
Did you teach anything else before?
Yes, I have taugth 6th grade language arts and social studies, too.
If you won the lottery would you still be a teacher?
Yes I will always be in the library! I would buy my own library!

This is what we found out about Mrs. Nelson and her life. She is a really
nice teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment