Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Disneyland promises tons of fun!


By Alyssa Brown & Taylor Kelsey

When I went to Disneyland with my family we went on every ride no
matter how scary. My mom said it helps with the nerves, and my mom was right. Once you’re on the ride your heart might as well run away with your lungs. During the haunted house ride, the costumes were the weirdest things ever, but the ride was really fun. I didn’t want to leave either, but my mom said I had to go back to school. So of course I came home. I think I might go back…someday!

Q: Have you gone to Disneyland, Coach Ron?
Yes I have, twice.
Q: What kind of rides are at Disneyland?

Taylor: Fun ones, some are scary.
Jorge: Very fun rides, but my favorite was Space Mountain.
Coach Ron: In general they all are fun.

Q: How many rides did you go on?
Taylor: Like all of them, except for a few of them are really scary.
Jorge: Mostly all of them.
Coach Ron: I don’t know…a bunch.

Q: Did you want to leave?
Taylor: No, because it’s so much fun.
Jorge: No, I begged my mom. I even told her we could stay at the hotel but she said it was too expensive.
Coach Ron: No, not really, but once you’ve seen it all you're going yah I’m good.

Q: Would you go back if you could?
Taylor: Yes, because it amazingly awesome.
Jorge : Yes, because it's do fun. At my house we do nothing, so if we went again I would try to go on every ride in one day.
Coach Ron: Yes I would, but if I did I would take my grandkids.

If you have a chance to go to Disneyland this summer, then you should because it is so much fun! Be sure to bring a swimsuit because you are going to get wet. Also, don't forget sunscreen!

No comments:

Post a Comment