Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Principal LaFountaine among ideal role models


By Giang Nguyen


Everyone should have their own role models. The person you think is cool is a role model, and that person will inspire you to be what you want to be. Role models can be anyone. I interviewed some different teachers and students about their role models. I asked why they chose those people.


Q: Who was your role model when you were younger?
Jessica Zamarron: My Mom.
Mrs. Cuanas: I didn’t have any.
Lupita Gonzalez: My Sister.
Coach Ron: My Dad.
Q: Who is your role model now?
Jessica Zamarron: My mom and cousins.
Mrs. Cuanas: Joe LaFountaine.
Lupita Gonzalez: Older Brother.
Coach Ron: Jesus.
Q: Do you ever wish you could be as good a person as your role model?

Jessica Zamarron: Yes.
Mrs.Cuanas: Definitely.
Lupita Gonzalez: All the time.
Coach Ron: Yes.
Q: Why did you choose this person as your role model?
Jessica Zammarron: Because they succeed.
Mrs. Cuanas: Because he is able to be a great example of a person overcoming adversity and demonstrating great leadership quality.
Lupita Gonzalez: Because they had dreams and they succeeded in those dreams.
Coach Ron: He was perfect.
Do you think you’re a good role model to others?
Jessica Zammarron: Yes, to my little sister.
Mrs. Cuanas: Yes, to most of them.
Lupita Gonzalez: Yes.
Coach Ron: Yes.


Now, who is your role model? Do they inspire you? My role model was Kimora Lee Simmons. You might not know her, but she sure is famous. She is a fashion designer, a model, a mom, and an actress. She inspires me to be a fashion designer because I love her fashion line. She is so talented that I just wish one day I would be like her. If you don’t have a role model yet, then I recommend that you go find one.

No comments:

Post a Comment