Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Singers shine at North Salem HS choir presentation


By Thomas Larson, Alyssa Brown, and Cynthia Rivera

On Tuesday there was a festival at North Salem High School. We wanted to know a little more about it so, we talked to some of my friends.

What songs are you going to sing?
Natasha said-
- a German song
- Let My People Go
- In Flanders Fields

Where are you going to sing? And why?
Natasha said-
"At North High School, because the singing festival will be going on at North."

When is the concert?
Angel said–
"The concert will take place after school on Tuesday the 13th, but we don’t know what time."

Who can go to this festival? Is it free?
Natasha said-
"Well, I believe that everyone can go and yes it is free."
After we asked the questions, they said – "We hope lots of people can come. We could use the support."

I (Thomas) went to the concert, and I would say it was loud. My friend Jonathan surprised a girl from another school. We had some fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment