Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Merits of sharing a locker evaluated by student


By Kenny Ingham


I have written a story about locker partners, and I chose to interview Tristan, a 7th grader, for this story. You can see his point of view on locker partners.


Q1: How is it having a locker partner?
A: "It can be very annoying."
Q2: Do you want your own locker?
A: "Yes!"
Q3: Do you think we should get a new locker each year?
A: "No."
Q4: How many locker partners do you have?
A: "One for P.E. and another in the hall."
Q5: Do you like having a locker partner?
A: "No."


This is Tristan’s opinion on locker partners, and I think I could agree with him on these questions. I wanted to write this story because I thought it would be interesting to show a student's point of view about locker partners.

No comments:

Post a Comment