Friday, April 9, 2010

Kroc center offers variety of fun activities


By Ana Karina Victoria and Rosio Lopez

Have you ever gone to The Kroc Center? Well if you haven’t gone there you should go! If you are under the age of 17 it costs only 15 dollars a month but if you are older than 17 it's only 25 dollars a month. You can even have your birthday party there. Let’s see what some people said about The Kroc Center and their favorite part of going there!

What did you do there?
First we played volleyball and then we went swimming and later we went to the art room. - Lucy Morales

Who did you hang out with at the Kroc Center? Did you go
swimming?
I hung out with my cousin and my sister there and we went
swimming. - Edith Cisneros

Did you like going there and what was you favorite part of
going to the Kroc Center?
Yes, I did like going and my favorite part of
going was playing volleyball. - Jasmine Vasquez
Have you gone to the Kroc and what did you do there?
Yes, I have gone to the Kroc Center and I played volleyball and went swimming. - Lupita Gonzalez

When you go to the Kroc Center what do you like to do there?
When I go to the Kroc Center I like to play volleyball because that’s my favorite sport! And it’s really cheap too! - Michelle Garibay

Now that you know more about the Kroc Center, you can go visit and have lots of fun with your friends and family! You can enjoy the art room or swimming or even the game room. Visit http://www.salemkroc.org/ for more information about the center.

No comments:

Post a Comment