Thursday, October 8, 2009

Roller Coaster Physics Thrills Mustangs!



Hi my name is Kyle Ghormley. My associate Stephen Doak and I were reporters Mr. Jones' News Production class. We sat down with the Rollercoaster Physics teacher, Mr. Lee, and asked these questions:


Q: What is Rollercoaster Physics for?
A: It’s an enrichment academy for math and science to see how physics applies to rollercoaster.
Q: Who can come?
A: Only 8th graders and its based on behavior, grades, and OAKS tests.
Q: How much does it cost?
A: Its costs about $400-$450 per student.
Q: How long does it take to get there?
A: It takes 2 hrs on by plane, and about 3.5 hrs of research at the park.


I’m Kyle Ghormley and I’m Stephen Doak and that the way that physics applies to roller coasters!!!!!!! Thank you for reading this story!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment