Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Leadership Class enlivens Waldo participants


By Destiny Magana

There are many classes to choose from at Waldo Middle School and one of those classes is called Leadership. I, like many students, did not know what
happens in this class.

I decided to interview a student and the teacher for the leadership class, Ms. Swinnerton is the teacher. The student’s name is Angelina Vital Torres.

The questions that I asked the student where these:

What are some things you get to do in this class?
A: “We are deciding on some games to do for the assembly for the Cascades & Summit teams."

Why do you like this class?
A: “I like this class because it’s not like any other class and it’s so much fun. I feel like I can be myself."

How can you get this class?
A: “You can ask Ms. Swinnerton or you could ask your counselor."


The questions that I asked Ms. Swinnerton were these:

Do enjoy teaching this class?
A: “Yes I do there are many laughs and jokes in that class. It’s my favorite class of the day (: "


Why did you decide to teach this class?
A: “Because it’s different from other classes and it's fun."

What is something that students get to do in this class that others can’t?

A: “One thing we can do is decide what every body does on Spirit Week."

Is there anything else you would like to say?

A: “Sure, I would like to say that leadership is my favorite class and I enjoy teaching that class”.

No comments:

Post a Comment