Thursday, June 3, 2010

Waldo students, staff share opinions and dreams

By Michael MacBeane

I wanted to write a story asking students about who they would be or what rules they would make because I care about peoples' opinions. I interviewed seven people about their thoughts.

If you could be any teacher or staff then who would you be?
Zoey: Miss Forbes.
Big Mac: Mr. Pileggi.

Ms. Festa: Sally White.
Liz: Ms. Swinnerton.

If you could make a rule then what would that rule be?
Rachel Hook: More lunch choices.
Sabrina Lesky: Open lunch.
Nathaniel: Boxing as a sport for Waldo.

I personally would like to be a basketball coach because I love basketball and I would like teaching other people how to play the game. If I could make a rule, the rule would be that students could use phones when they wanted to. I hope you liked reading my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment