Thursday, February 10, 2011

Mrs. Hodson might want to be a stunt devil


By Craig Shively Jr. Miller

I was curious about the work that staff do in the office, so I interviewed Mrs. Hodson about her job. I thought they just took calls, but I learned that they do much more. These are the questions and answers that I asked her:


1. What do you do in the office?
2. What do like about your job?
3. Do you like the people you work with?
4. What’s your favorite thing to do in the office?
5. If there were one thing you could change then what would it be?
6. What’s the worst thing here in the office?
7. If you got a job offer to be a stunt devil, would you do it?

1. Mrs.Hodson said, "I am the office manger."
2. Mrs.Hodson said, "I love helping kids and working with teachers and office staff."
3. Mrs.Hodson said, "I like them a lot."
4. Mrs.Hodson said, "Eat chocolate and work hard."
5. Mrs.Hodson said, "No kids would need to come to the office with referrals."
6. Mrs.Hodson said, "Kids who come down here with referrals."
7. Mrs.Hodson said, "If I get a lot of money."


It was interesting for me to learn that they are kind of funny in the office, and they have a good time doing their jobs. Someday I might want to work in a school office. That would be my Plan C. Plan A is to be a doctor and Plan B is to be a sargeant in the U.S. Army.

No comments:

Post a Comment